- What is Industry 4.0?
- Industry 4.0 is connecting machines, work pieces, business systems enabling intelligent networks along the entire value chain that can control each other autonomously.
- What is IIOT?
- Industrial Internet of things (IOT) is the first step towards Industry 4.0 by enabling machines, devices, sensors and people to communicate each other via Internet in making smart decisions without involvement of humans.
For example, the Industrial Internet envisions machines that tell operators how to optimize productivity or detect a failure before it occurs, potentially saving companies billions of dollars a year
- How does IIOT help Business?
- IIOT is driven through a combination of sensor driven computing, Industrial analytics and intelligent machine applications.
- Predictive Maintenance
- Asset Management
- Inventory Management
- Speed, Efficiency & Productivity
- Its not all about accessing the data or storing the data, unless the data drives higher efficiency and productivity. Real time data and M2M communication helps in moving the data faster than ever and helping in taking rightly decisions by increasing the efficiency and productivity.
- How can we help you in your vision towards IIOT Implementation?
- Whether you are an early adopter or taking your first steps towards IIOT, our experiences IIOT specialist and engineers will work closely with you to understand your business processes to determine the best IOT solution to transform your business.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss on our IOT case studies and approach for your business solution